This one-day conference aims to bring together the mushroom industry during a time of major change, uncertainty and opportunity. Organised collaboratively with industry representatives and the AHDB, we have gathered guest speakers to provide a combination of technical and commercial presentations on the following topics:
- The latest research and innovation in commercial mushroom production;
- Current market performance and trends;
- Preparation for industry threats and exploitation of new opportunities
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Ralph Noble, who will be speaking about his work on bacterial blotch;
- Helen Grogan (Teagasc) will speak on understanding Mushroom Virus X;
- Jason Day (G’s) will present on the current mushroom market and trends;
- and Lee Abby (NFU) will have the latest from the NFU on labour and Brexit, and what this means for the industry.
This event will also provide delegates with the chance to find out more about the re-establishment the Mushroom Grower Group. With a networking dinner organised for the evening before, a varied agenda on the day and the chance to view exhibitors, this event will provide a valuable opportunity for networking and gaining updates and insights from across the mushroom industry.
Please get in touch with Nathalie if you’d like more information – email@example.com.
To book onto the event visit here.