Improving the performance of biopesticides in the production of ornamental crops.
Join us and a range of other crop protection specialists at the Ornamentals Conference focusing on the use of biopesticides in the production of ornamental crops.
The one-day event will provide valuable insight into biopesticides and our AMBER project (Application and Management of Biopesticides for Efficacy and Reliability).
The event aims to inform, guide and demonstrate best practice when using biopesticides. The following topics will be discussed, along with the provision of a complimentary lunch:
- Practical recommendations from monitoring biopesticide use on nurseries
- Improving the application and performance of biopesticides
- Integrating biopesticides into current control programmes for ornamental crops
- Development and use of biopesticide products – the industry perspective
- Spray residue management in ornamental crops
The AHDB funded AMBER project (Application and Management of Biopesticides for Efficacy and Reliability) aims to identify ways for growers to improve the performance of biopesticides when used commercially in crop protection programmes.