Join us at the next brassica workshop looking at results from winter cauliflower and spring cabbage trials. The afternoon will involve viewing results from late autumn cauliflower variety trial, winter cauliflower spacing / time of planting trial, variety and fungicide trials for spring cabbage and much more.
Results to date will be available to help you in planning next years cropping programme. Representatives from the seed trade, local industry, and Duchy College will be present at the Open Day.
For further information please contact
Bill Herring 01209 722125 or 07768 855656 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Walk Trial plots. Winter Cauliflower and Spring Greens
• Results to date
• Seed representatives will be present
Tregenna Castle. St Ives. Cornwall. TR26 2DE
19:15 - Pasty and sandwiches
19:30 - 21:15
- Update on Autumn, Winter Cauliflower Variety and Spring Green Trials 2018-19 - Bill Herring
- AHDB Formation and role of Innovation hubs for Growers and the Industry - Dawn Teverson
- Ringspot and Light Leaf Spot forecasting and Fungicide controls - Simon Jackson - Syngenta
- Update on current work and future developments in Brassica sector - Various Seedhouses
- Questions and answers
The trials are supported by the AHDB, Hutchinsons, Seed Companies and Duchy College.