HDC and Potato Council, are offering growers a fantastic opportunity to showcase their product at leading export event, Fruit Logistica. Book now to reserve your space on the UK stand for 4-6 February 2015.
Each year, Berlin becomes the global capital of the fresh produce trade. If there is one place you can successfully establish and build trust with business partners, customers and suppliers, then it is FRUIT LOGISTICA 2015.
Innovative products, technologies and services for the entire fresh produce value chain, a complete overview of the global market, new business networking, and a first-rate programme of workshops - Fruit Logistica is a unique marketplace for producers, exporters, distributors, retailers and service providers to develop international business.
Book your place now and secure the benefits of a prime position on the UK stand, which includes:
- Being an integral part of the focused, and growing, UK stand at this huge event
- A fully branded pod in prime position with touch screen PC, internet access, leaflet rack and seating
- Branding and listing in the Fruit Logistica brochure and associated PR
- All-day hospitality on stand for exhibitors and their prospects
- Professional design and build on-stand
- Stand support pre and during event
- Two pre-reserved hotel rooms at a 3-star central Berlin hotel (note: hotel and travel costs must be covered by exhibitor)
- Branding included in all Potato Council and HDC publicity
- Two exhibitor passes to event
- Option to attend evening industry dinners organised by Potato Council and HDC
- The offered stand cost represents significant savings on the basic Fruit Logistica package priced at €5132.60 (excl. VAT) for basic shell scheme stand, with no design, fittings, hospitality or meeting facilities
- Cost for co-exhibitors: £2,300 + VAT - includes all of the above and more
To book your place fill out the form here and email it back to us. To discuss any aspect of participating at this event, please contact Charlotte Corner on 024 76478880 or firstname.lastname@example.org